Truck Service Melbourne
All trucks being serviced at PATTERSON CHENEY Isuzu are thoroughly inspected and any recommendations for adjustments are discussed with our customers.
Whatever Isuzu Truck you drive, you can rest assured that our technicians are more up to speed on what’s under the cab, and have access to the right diagnostic tools. We fit Isuzu approved parts which are engineered specifically for your vehicle to ensure your vehicle performs the way it was designed.
Our Service Team knows that being without your vehicle is time consuming and inconvenient. We provide all our customers with a One Stop Service Centre so all your repairs and servicing needs are carried out quickly and efficiently in our workshop.
Please call our friendly team or fill in our online service booking form, and we'll contact you shortly.
Reasons for servicing your Isuzu Truck at PATTERSON CHENEY Isuzu:
- The experience and efficiency of working on Isuzu Trucks day in, day out.
- Model by model knowledge to fix problems first time, every time.
- Specialist Isuzu Truck diagnostic equipment for your truck service.
- Latest technical updates from our factory.
- Access to comprehensive training to stay up to date with the latest technology advances.
By getting your truck serviced at PATTERSON CHENEY Isuzu, you can take advantage of our additional services:
- After-hours servicing
- 24 Hour break-down service
- Same day vehicle servicing
- Fleet servicing
- HVAIS inspections (blue slips)
- E safety inspections (pink slips)
- Local customer drop off and pick up service
- Free vehicle wash with every service
- Shaker Brake Tester that simulates road conditions & shows movements in shackles, joints etc.
- Trailer Services
- Full length pit
Service & Parts Warranty
To view the terms of the Isuzu Service & Parts warranty, please visit our Warranty page.
Our highly experienced service team are all trained diesel technicians and are supported by Patterson Cheney’s commitment to on-going Isuzu factory supported training, ensuring they are kept up to date with the latest service and repair techniques.
Open 24hrs during the working week.
We have a 28 service bay centre is fitted out with the latest diagnostic and service equipment from a live in ground electronic brake tester to electric truck lifting equipment. We also cater for auto-electrical repairs.
For your convenience a dedicated customer lounge is available where you’ll find comfortable seating along with TV, a range of magazine and coffee and tea facilities.
We also offer a 24-hour breakdown service to get you and your truck back on the road fast.
After hours emergency contact: 0419 539 061